1. Also called cap cloud, scarf cloud. [Meteorology] a small, thin cloud just above or attached to a growing cumulus cloud.
2. a felt skullcap worn by the ancient Romans and Greeks.
For help setting things up, go here: [link]
P I L E U S Suite includes:
- Rainstaller by ~poiru makes installing the skins, font, and plugin a snap!
- Middle-Click any skin to launch Pileus Variables! Now customizing Pileus is truly a click away.
- New White Icons!
The original 2 sets were painstakingly inverted by ~SKINNYBOX and he graciously gave them up for download, for a total of 4 sets! So be sure to thank him if you like a white Pileus!
The icon size is still adjustable- just edit a single variable. You can still switch between the sets by changing a single variable, too!
- Clocks: Centered or Classic in 12- and 24-hour styles (edit the format in the variables file), and 4 Analog styles
- Notes: solitary and double
- Systems: solitary CPU (including dual), RAM, 4 HDD's, WIFI, and POWER configs, and/or everything in one integrated config
- Launchers: folders and applications
- Weather reader* (thanks to ~Nater43) and a second World Weather reader*
- WinAmp reader/controller
- RSS (thanks to ~saeedakd)
- Crest: a customizable icon you can use to spice up a boring desktop
Not included in this download:
- Gmail Reader: [link] by ~bhast2.
- Itunes Control: [link] by ~archon302.
- Double Gmail readers, RSS mod, Recycle Bin, and tweaked RAM single: [link] by ~EchoingDroplet
Thanks a lot! These are awesome.
*You can find more info on your weather code here: [link]
Code, inspiration, tips, and ideas from:
- ~Nater43, whose encouragement actually started the whole suite idea...
- Enigma: [link] by ~Kaelri
- Myriad Base: [link] by ~AlbinoAsian, who is a totally great guy and has encouraged me a lot.
- Hud Vision by ~mepu
- Elemental: [link] by ~teknoftw
- E-lectric Space: [link] by =Gerguter for the dual CPU monitor.
- ~saeedakd and ~Aly007 pointed out that not every config needs to refresh once a second... hehe...
- ~Nater43 and ~HoudiniTheCat pointed out that pathnames are a little important... *ahem*
- Times New Yorker: [link]
- Black Paint Splatter: [link]
- Grunge Stamps Textures: [link]
1. Pileus Clock: [link]
2. Preview 1: [link]
3. Preview 2: [link]
4. Preview 3: [link]
5. Crest screenshot: [link]
6. White & Pink screenshot: [link]
Thank you so much for downloading and using my suite! Remember to fav work that you like and use- it really encourages the creators!
This is my first real attempt, and there's sure to be lots of things I can do better. Please feel free to email me with any questions or critiques- they can help me get better! Also, be sure to check out the Rainmeter forums: [link]
Enjoy! And I'd love to see some screenshots of your personalized Pileus style, like these:
- by *karmat111: [link]
- by ~Azrelia-Rose: [link] [link] [link]
- by ~Red-Steel: [link] [link]
- by ~merindab: [link]
- by ~nbootu: [link]
- by ~SKINNYBOX: [link]
- by ~Dark-Shadw-Alchemist: [link]
- by ~cartapus25: [link]
- by ~iamNOTjoe: [link]
- by ~aryaarya7x: [link]
- by ~shibuindie: [link]
- by ~thephilipboy: [link]
- by ~DrDaRe: [link]
- by ~DevilIsAlive: [link]
- by ~Valkyrie-kun: [link] [link]
- by ~torn-heart-xo: [link]
- by ~LadyKnightOfHollyros: [link]
- by ~DarHan: [link]
- by ~GarOGUm: [link]
- by ~Azeron17: [link]
R A I N M E T E R
i am new to this and dont get it where on the site the RSS link is to find or how i exactly put it in the variables
I'm not good with coding /at all/ so fiddling with this has been ticking me off quite a bit as a result lol.
A step by step with examples would be /much/ appreciated.
It's an amazingly customizable suite and I can't believe the work and effort he put into it.
This thing was made 4 years ago and I'm sure so many people are still using it today. Everything is so well explained and I can just tell the effort the author made into making it customizeable!
My only request now is something in this style for the Music Player (SPOTIFY) - winAMP is kinda old now and also a similar type of format for links?
But yeah Thanks again for everything
Where can I find the ''crest'' image whithout the ObjectDock.
P.S. the skin is pretty cool though
really cooooool theme